Thursday, September 28, 2017

Really Random Thursday 9.28.17

How about some random projects around here - none of which really need their own blog post. 

 I pieced this top out of some table decorations I had made last year.  Its still a bit small to do anything with, so I'll have to figure out a border.
 I found this bit of patchwork in my scrap bin.  I had completely forgotten about it.  It was practice for piecing hexies.  Not sure what to do with this either.  Maybe a bag or something?
 This was a leader/ender project that I finished.  Perhaps a pillow?
 Also leader/ender project with pieces from previous quilts.  Again - awkward size, so I'm not sure what to do with it, yet.
 A quick and easy dress I made for Mini's birthday.
And a panel that I quilted up for a charity quilt.

How's that for random.
Enjoy your week.


No comments: